Our core focus is to facilitate business opportunities to advance whānau, hapū and iwi aspiration.
We will work with business, stakeholders, local and central government to;
- Provide advice to engage effectively with whānau, hapū and iwi.
- Provide guidance and best practice in developing relationships with Māori.
- Advise and support implementation of plans to deliver project outcomes.
- To build and strengthen organisational capacity to partner with Māori.
- To assist and advise on regulatory functions that give effect to customary activities and kaitiakitanga.
Korihi te manu
Chorus of bird song
Tākiri mai i te ata
Greets the impending day
Ka Pō, ka Ao, Ka Awatea
The night turns to day and the sun bursts through